Wednesday 30 September 2015

~*~*~NEW RELEASE~*~*~ THE ART OF STEALING HEARTS BY STELLA LONDON




Title: The Art of Stealing Hearts
Series: Love and Art #1
Author: Stella London
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: September 30, 2015



Blurb

“The bid is at five million dollars. Going once…”

This morning, I was waiting tables and dreaming of an internship at San Francisco’s most famous auction house. Now I have my paddle in the air, bidding more money than I can imagine for a priceless painting – and all because of him.

“Going twice…”

Charles St. Clair is a famous British billionaire, and the most seductive man I’ve ever met. I can’t get him out of my head, and he’s not letting me get away. He’s offered the chance of a lifetime, all I need to do is say ‘yes’.

“Sold, to the lady in the front row!”
 

Things like this don’t happen to girls like me – or do they? All I know is, I’m going to enjoy the ride.

REVIEW:

Star Rating: 
5 stars for sure!

Oh the arts! I love art! Paintings and artists are intriguing. This book is one I loved because not only is it about art but it also involves a grand story with it. Girl who is soo in love with art that it consumes her very being. A guy who is so in tune in the art world and could have any piece of art he so desired with the snap of his fingers. This story simply ended too soon for me and I want, no I need more of Grace and Charles. I can't wait to read more on these two but overall it was a very great quick read for me. I'm glad I chose to start with this one. Stella I am glad to have read this and remember how much I love art and the people who create such amazing pieces!

~Michele Y






Purchase Links

99c

AMAZON US / UK






Coming Soon









Author Bio

Stella London is a romance lover turned newbie author. After a childhood spent traveling in Europe, she now calls New York City her home - but still keeps a flame burning for those sexy foreign accents. She loves strong coffee, new shoes, and handsome men in a well-cut suit.



Author Links

GOODREADS






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment