Thursday 25 August 2016

~*~*~BLOG TOUOR~*~*~ BLIND SPOT BY KATANA COLLINS

BlindSpot_Tour

Blind Spot

by Katana Collins Publication Date: August 8, 2016 Genres: Adult, Entangled: Embrace, New Adult, Romance Blind Spot Cover

BUY:

Synopsis: I’m used to going for the easy things in life. The easy A in school. The easy lay in bed. The easy life my trust fund affords me. Until I met Shelby. Never in my life have I found retro T-shirts and ChapStick so damn sexy. She’s exactly what I never knew I wanted. And she’s *anything* but easy. But suddenly, easy is overrated.
Only one damn problem… For Shelby, *hating me* is easy.
For the first time in my life, I have to work for something. And though she may not be easy…she’ll be worth it.
goodreads-badge-add-38px
Blind Spot Teaser 1

REVIEW

5 Stars
I loved this book! The emotional roller coaster that the author puts you on is just beautiful! From the moment you meet each of the characters, you're hooked. I kept wanting to turn the page, but I didn't want it to end!
Shelby Stevens is a female heroine who is, rightfully described, as a girl with many layers. Her fears, passions and struggles are artfully peeled away until you have a deep, real woman who is a survivor in the truest sense of the word.
Tatum "Tate" Michaelson seems to just be the arrogant, one-dimensional man whore that seems to be in a lot of books these days. But he is so much more than that! He too has multiple layers and, though they aren't visible, scars that run deep. He's been hurt by people who should love him. When he sees Shelby, he's immediately drawn to her. He wants to know her, secrets and all.
The drama and angst that are in this story are not over the top and very realistic. The storyline, though not entirely original, had many aspects that made it like nothing I have ever read! I've never read anything by Katana Collins before, but rest assured I am going to start reading more of her stuff now!

ABOUT KATANA COLLINS

Katana Collins
Katana Collins bounced between a lot of different careers, including actor, photographer, television producer and finally after ten years of various jobs, she finally found her niche writing romance novels. With over ten books in a variety of romance genres, (paranormal, new adult, contemporary, and suspense to name a few), she's been keeping very busy these last few years.
She lives in Portland, Maine with her husband and brood of rescue animals. Most days, she can be found hunched over her laptop in a cafe, guzzling gallons of coffee, and wearing fabulous (albeit sometimes impractical) shoes. www.katanacollins.com
Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @katanacollins.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Blind Spot Giveaway Graphic

IndieSageBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment