Tuesday 1 August 2017

~*~*~NEW RELEASE~*~*~ THE MAFIA AND HIS ANGEL BY LYLAH JAMES

The Mafia and His Angel: Part 1

Tainted Hearts Series #1 by Lylah James Publication Date: August 1, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Read for FREE in KindleUnlimited: Amazon
Alessio… Cold. Ruthless. Killer. I am respected and feared by all. I wasn’t put on this earth to love or be loved. I was put here to wipe out every last member of the damn Abandonato mafia, to pay them back for my mother’s death. When I find a strange girl hiding, beaten, under my bed, I don’t let her live out of compassion. She’s a trinket, my plaything. Ayla… I thought Alessio was only one more man who wanted to use me, hurt me, and throw me away. I don’t know what it is to trust anymore. I can’t find my heart under the pain. Alessio found it. He touched it, and brought it alive again. But if he discovers just how dangerous I am to him…I’ll lose my life.

About Lylah James

Lylah James lives with her parents and younger brother somewhere in Canada. While pursuing her dreams to become a Financial Economist, she uses all her spare time to write. If she is not studying, sleeping, writing or working – she can be found with her nose buried in a good romance book, preferably with a hot alpha male. Writing is her passion. The voices in her head won’t stop and she believes they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry – sob their eyes out, swoon, curse, rage and fall in love. Mostly known as the Queen of cliffhanger and the #evilauthorwithablacksoul, she likes to break her readers’ hearts and then mend them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment